We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ryan air

Cardiff, United...
reviews: 93
Ryan air

Hi

trying to plan a trip to Valencia Spain Ryan air seems the best deal from Bristol.

Have never flown Ryan air can some one tell me about the baggage limit not weight I understand that)

When my husband and I travel we always take one bag between us. When I read baggage info on Ryan air it seems to imply that each person must have their own bag/ allowance no Pooling baggage. Am I reading that correctly we both have to have our own bags for the hold and pay individually?

cheers gang

Aberdeen, United...
reviews: 7
1. Re: Ryan air

You can travel as a couple with one hold baggage,15kgs don't go over that they are very strict on that,u also got 10kgs hand luggage each,

Edinburgh, United...
reviews: 15
2. Re: Ryan air

You can bring one bag for the two of you. Pooling of luggage refers to bringing two (or more) bags that in total are within the weight allowance but individually are not. For instance, you can't pay to bring two 15kg bags and then put 10kg in one and 20kg in the other.

Cardiff, United...
reviews: 93
3. Re: Ryan air

Thank you both for your replies

cheers

Bingley, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
4. Re: Ryan air

< you can't pay to bring two 15kg bags and then put 10kg in one and 20kg in the other. >

You can - but the the cost of 5kg excess baggage will make your eyes water

5. Re: Ryan air

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 27, 2014