We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dubai Connect

Perth, Australia
reviews: 159
Dubai Connect

Has anyone had any experience using Emirates Dubai Connect service? we have a connecting Emirates flight at Dubai later this year and will have ten hours in the airport which I understand makes us eligible for Dubai Connect. Is transport to a hotel included and is a city tour also provided?

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 107
1. Re: Dubai Connect

We are using this in November. We get hotel accommodation (overnight), including breakfast plus transfers both ways. I think we may also be eligible for an evening meal, but I'm not sure about this. No tour mentioned. However, I do recall another poster saying they were denied Dubai Connect, because they had a cheap ticket. Ours was booked by our travel agent, but it can't be done until your fare is fully paid. We actually have about 20 hours connection time, as we're flying from Amman to Phuket, which is why we need an overnight. Saves us a bit of money, so I'm happy.

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
2. Re: Dubai Connect

If you contact Emirates they will be able to give you the info you need but the rules and regulations will also be on their website.

Perth, Australia
3. Re: Dubai Connect

Thanks for the info. If we are eligible, will give some feedback on the forum.

4. Re: Dubai Connect

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, April 24, 2014