We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easyjet Timetable

devon
reviews: 21
Easyjet Timetable

Does anyone know how far in advance easyjet flights are bookable?

Somerset
Destination Expert
for Cape Town
1. Re: Easyjet Timetable

They release flights in blocks of 5 or 6 months so the distance ahead varies. For example on March 27th they released a 5 month block so at the moment you can book up to the end of March 2014

Limerick, Ireland
2. Re: Easyjet Timetable

look at their calender

devon
3. Re: Easyjet Timetable

I want to book for end of march 2014 but it only goes up to March 2nd at the moment

Somerset
Destination Expert
for Cape Town
4. Re: Easyjet Timetable

Sorry, my mistake. I just selected the March 2014 calender and normally if not available is "whited out".

Guess it will be several months before they release the next block, inc March 2014. Word usually gets out on this forum in the days leading up to a release date. Just have to keep checking.

devon
5. Re: Easyjet Timetable

Thanks

London
reviews: 34
6. Re: Easyjet Timetable

It used to be possible to sign up for e-mail alerts from the website - can this still be done?

devon
7. Re: Easyjet Timetable

I have tried but can't find one. I will just look every day

Felbridge, United...
Destination Expert
for Murcia, Torrevieja, Alicante
reviews: 234
8. Re: Easyjet Timetable

If you 'friend' them on Facebook you will be advised the day the flights are due to be released.

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 73
9. Re: Easyjet Timetable

Booking this so early is a mistake. They can change flight times, cancel flights, whatever. Also anything could happen to your plans and you can't go.

Also they often have sales after Christmas and this is not a peak period. Booking now means you can miss out on cheaper flights.

devon
10. Re: Easyjet Timetable

HI, thanks. I was always told the more in advance you can book the cheaper it is. I have a half marathon booked in copenhagen along with hotel already