We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Understanding finnair A340 seatmap and allocation

Understanding finnair A340 seatmap and allocation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:05 pm, December 25, 2013
Limerick, Ireland
1. Re: Understanding finnair A340 seatmap and allocation

look at forum .....Flyertalk.com /

Fortaleza, CE
reviews: 348
2. Re: Understanding finnair A340 seatmap and allocation

Seatguru lists 3 models of the A340 for Finnair com. The narrowing of the plane appears to begin, going towards the rear, around Row 51 in one model and Row 53 with the other two. Where, if anywhere, there is more of a gap between the seat and the window I don't know. I've not experienced this. If you're concerned, I'd phone Finnair. Maybe, in addition to posting here, post on the Finnair section of Flyertalk.com. www.flyertalk.com/forum/finnair-plus-636/

Not sure how much you'll see, as I'm assuming most of the flight will be in the dark.

Edited: 9:16 am, April 11, 2013
Fredericia, Denmark
Destination Expert
for Bentota, Beruwala, Sri Lanka
reviews: 7
3. Re: Understanding finnair A340 seatmap and allocation

Don't feed the troll.

4. Re: Understanding finnair A340 seatmap and allocation

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:05 pm, December 25, 2013
Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Victoria, Road Trips
reviews: 12
5. Re: Understanding finnair A340 seatmap and allocation

Hello Jonau!

Hans is right...

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Airlie Beach, Whitsunday Islands
reviews: 129
6. Re: Understanding finnair A340 seatmap and allocation

LOL Ellen,

that's what I was going to say... the aussie forums resident......who comes from Sweden ;)

7. Re: Understanding finnair A340 seatmap and allocation

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 2:18 am, April 19, 2014
Get answers to your questions