We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seoul

Beverly Hills...
reviews: 1
Seoul

Quick question, I have a trip booked to Seoul next week and I'm just wondering what peoples views are recording traveling there. I have spoken to the embassy and they said its ok to go at the moment.

I will be there from next Sunday for a week, any advise appreciated.

Patty.

Aluthgama, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Bentota, Beruwala, Sri Lanka
reviews: 7
1. Re: Seoul

You should ask your question in Seoul forum.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g294197-i8161-Se…

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 139
2. Re: Seoul

Not much you can do, the North are always threatening the South and nothing comes of it but who knows, the only thing you can do is keep an eye on the situation but if there's any danger the Us government will not allow their citizens to travel there.

Portland, Oregon
reviews: 43
3. Re: Seoul

I would not hesitate, personally. If you've never been to the ROK, you will be impressed. Although the great leader up north is slightly insane, I do believe his bark is considerably worse than his bite!

4. Re: Seoul

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 11, 2014