We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ryanair dec 2013 flights

Glasgow, United...
Ryanair dec 2013 flights

Hi anyone know when they release there winter flights

UK
reviews: 81
1. Re: Ryanair dec 2013 flights

Yeh, Ryanair.

:-)

Seriously, no inside info here, and it won't be a blanket release it will differ depending on destination anyway.

Edited: 4:59 am, April 07, 2013
2. Re: Ryanair dec 2013 flights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:35 am, April 07, 2013
Seahouses, United...
reviews: 1
3. Re: Ryanair dec 2013 flights

Nice one Ronaldo.Charming as usual and answering the Poster.

Be careful. It depends on which airport and your destination whether they will even be flying. Last year in November we booked a week in Malta and they stopped flying there in the middle of what would have been our week. They also stopped winter flights to three other destinations even though they had bookings. Just because they are down to fly to a detsination does not mean they will.

Leyland, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
reviews: 34
4. Re: Ryanair dec 2013 flights

Nana, as you well know, they didn't stop winter flights to Malta. Only November.

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 68
5. Re: Ryanair dec 2013 flights

Hey who deleted my free English lesson?

Nana you still going on about those flights. Don't get so Maltese Cross

Edited: 9:44 am, April 07, 2013
Worthing, United...
reviews: 11
6. Re: Ryanair dec 2013 flights

Hi Ronaldo

Poor Nana will never ever get over that, but as she pointed out on another thread she lives near Newcastle who have flights to Malta. But sadly not with Ryanair her favourite airline.

Jackie

Seahouses, United...
7. Re: Ryanair dec 2013 flights

Leyland...FYI they cancelled November from Leeds (and 3 flights in Dec..plus flights in Nov and Dec to Portugal and Spain. They also cancelled others in the same period from other airports than LBIA. Check the figures before you say just November. I was trying to help the OP but your advise is obviously much better so will leave it to you and hope that Ryanair dont cancel again.

I do not fly usually from Newcastle as we combine flights with a visit to Leeds to see our sons.We usually fly from manchester nowadays as cheaper and not with Baggageair.

Edited: 1:40 pm, April 07, 2013
Leyland, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
reviews: 34
8. Re: Ryanair dec 2013 flights

Did I mention anywhere other than Malta? You made it sound like they cancelled winter flights to Malta, and they didn't.

Seahouses, United...
9. Re: Ryanair dec 2013 flights

Yes they did..all November plus 6 in December plus a further 4 in Jan. That is 18 out of 26. I did say other destinations as well. The OP did not say where they were wanting to go and I mentioned other destinations as well as malta. Dont be pedantic. Try answering the OPs question and help as I was trying to do. What a waste of time when others spend there time on sarcasm and correcting speech.

Edited: 2:48 pm, April 07, 2013
Seahouses, United...
10. Re: Ryanair dec 2013 flights

Sorry, 26 out of 48..just over 50%. My maths was letting me down ..damn the degree.