We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vapour Cigarette

Falkirk, United...
reviews: 2
Vapour Cigarette

Hi there - we are flying soon from Edinburgh to Malaga on a Jet2 flight, can we take on board with us a vapour cigarette and its case (the case includes the charger, extra pieces and liquid bottles). Don't want to take in hand luggage and its taken off us at the airport security.

Thanks

South Pole
reviews: 39
1. Re: Vapour Cigarette

if the liquids are <100mL then dont see a problem.

they would have to be put in a baggie.

Falkirk, United...
reviews: 2
2. Re: Vapour Cigarette

I've just been onto the Jet2 website and they say that Cigarette lighters and electronic cigarettes are prohibited to be taken on board as hand luggage. I'm confused......

Leyland, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
reviews: 34
3. Re: Vapour Cigarette

Jet2 do say they prohibit them in hand luggage, so just pack them in your checked luggage.

NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
reviews: 17
4. Re: Vapour Cigarette

No confusion. People here answer generally. The airline's website is the final authority. If they say no--then you take a risk if you put it in our hand luggage.

Hitchin, United...
reviews: 34
5. Re: Vapour Cigarette

I carry them in my pocket all the time, airport security allow them and it's they that see what's in your pockets. How would Jet2 know what you're carrying?

As long as you don't "smoke" it on the aircraft you're fine, the minority of airlines that ban them in the cabin do so to discourage use in flight.

6. Re: Vapour Cigarette

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, April 02, 2014