We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

American Airlines main cabin extra v's coach- experiences

Middlesbrough...
American Airlines main cabin extra v's coach- experiences

Is it worth purchasing a main cabin extra seat over the already included coach seat?

Has anyone seen these new seats on the 757? What is the extra leg room like?

Anyone's experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Liverpool, UK
reviews: 14
1. Re: American Airlines main cabin extra v's coach- experiences

I've not flown this with AA but have flown in similar Premium Economy type seats on other airlines.

Assuming you are flying tranatlantic the extra 4 to 6 inches of legroom will be a real benefit on a long haul flight - you also have the advantage of being among the first of the plane which should reduce your wait time at US Immigration on arrival which is a major plus if you have a connecting flight to catch.

Madrid
reviews: 7
2. Re: American Airlines main cabin extra v's coach- experiences

Main cabin extra is well worth the money in my opinion.I have only used it on a couple of relatively short domestic sectors,and it was great to have that few extra inches.

Middlesbrough...
3. Re: American Airlines main cabin extra v's coach- experiences

Thank you both very much for your replies think ill go ahead and book

4. Re: American Airlines main cabin extra v's coach- experiences

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, March 31, 2014