We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights to Goa

Wellingborough...
reviews: 3
Flights to Goa

Can anyone give me some advice i want to fly direct to goa next feb does anyone know the best time of year to book flights thanks

Fredericia, Denmark
Destination Expert
for Bentota, Beruwala, Sri Lanka
reviews: 7
1. Re: Flights to Goa

I would assume it is only charter flights flying direct from UK to Goa.

norfolk
reviews: 30
2. Re: Flights to Goa

from my experience - goa is one of those places with a high number of returning guests. this can mean, in peak season flights fill quickly. when i used to go each year, i booked either just before the trip for the next one, or no more than a week after. so, more or less, one year in advance. by ten months out, it was impossible to get flights.

flight only tickets on charters to goa are quite limited - the charter firms prefer to sell packages. for more information - post on the goa forum.

pam

Wellingborough...
reviews: 3
3. Re: Flights to Goa

Thank you for your advice x

London
reviews: 21
4. Re: Flights to Goa

Flights always hot topic on Goa forum - you will get loads of info there.

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 126
5. Re: Flights to Goa

Monarch and Thomas cook fly direct from the UK the others are all via Delhi or Mumbai.

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 126
6. Re: Flights to Goa

Also, for schedule flight prices and schedules check out the Matrix fare comparison website:

http://matrix.itasoftware.com

New Delhi, India
reviews: 23
7. Re: Flights to Goa

Qatar via Doha is very popular for flights to Goa. Also several options via Delhi & Mumbai on Jet/AI/BA/Virgin...

znojmo
reviews: 12
8. Re: Flights to Goa

Qatar is best.

9. Re: Flights to Goa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, March 27, 2014