We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Singapore airlines

Gold Coast...
reviews: 34
Singapore airlines

We r flying from Brisbane 2 Singapore economy. Do u get a blanket, pillow, snacks and is alcohol included for free? I presume u get get main meals and t/coffee water - or at least I hope so. Thx

South Pole
reviews: 39
1. Re: Singapore airlines

yes to all.

Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
for Ho Chi Minh City
reviews: 13
2. Re: Singapore airlines

It's one of the best airline worldwide, no need to ask....

Sunshine Coast...
reviews: 22
3. Re: Singapore airlines

If it's an overnight flight the blankets and pillows will be on your seat when you arrive. If it's a daytime flight they will be away but all you need to do is ask and you will be given them immediately.

Food, drinks, movies are all free.

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore
reviews: 9
4. Re: Singapore airlines

@HarleyB... blanket and pillow will be on your seat for everyone for medium to long haul flights on Singapore Airlines. Does not matter whether it is a day flight or night flight. No change in policy. I just got back from SYD departing at 12:15 a week ago. :-)

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
reviews: 3
5. Re: Singapore airlines

Yes as others have said you get all of those

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 139
6. Re: Singapore airlines

With airline food always a bit hit and miss I would also take a couple of snacks aboard just in case the food isn't that great.

7. Re: Singapore airlines

U always get the best service on SIA! Its one of the best airlines. Just ask the friendly crew for all your needs!

Canberra, Australia
reviews: 11
8. Re: Singapore airlines

Singapore Airlines are awesome. We did Syd/Singapore/Phuket recently . They are amazing!! Blankets and free Singapore Slings in abundance. Enjoy the gorgeous experience, it's even beautiful in economy.

Longreach
reviews: 2
9. Re: Singapore airlines

We are flying to Europe and back with SIA later in the year, so its great to read all the positive comments! Do all seats have power, seat guru is saying no but the airlines is saying yes? Does it get very cold on the long haul flights?

South Pole
reviews: 39
10. Re: Singapore airlines

yep, can get cold.

take layers.