We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Delta Airlines Web site

Atlanta, Georgia
reviews: 65
Delta Airlines Web site

Has anyone else noticed how bad the Delta website is? Will not accept billing updates--making reservations on-line impossible.

North Carolina
reviews: 23
1. Re: Delta Airlines Web site

What do you mean by "billing updates"? I've never had a problem booking on Delta.com.

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Negril
2. Re: Delta Airlines Web site

Never have any problems booking my air on Delta.com even search for award seats is easy, Billing updates?? Your post is confusing....

Jacksonville...
reviews: 200
3. Re: Delta Airlines Web site

Confused...never had a problem booking on DL, and don't even know what a billing update is.

Syracuse, New York
Destination Expert
for Seven Mile Beach, West Bay, Syracuse
reviews: 69
4. Re: Delta Airlines Web site

Yup, always had great experiences with the Delta website. Not sure what specifically you were trying to do on the site, though.

Atlanta, Georgia
5. Re: Delta Airlines Web site

UPDATE--after several hours --most of which spent waiting on hold---got to the bottom of this. When updating stored credit card data the box brings up your stored addresses--the stored address for me when I called up the section was a P.O. Box which is where the bill is sent. When updating the section to reflect the correct expriation date on the card, for some weird reason the site repeats the stored address in a box below--such that the address is shown twice--in two boxes. When you hit "save" it then indicates you have an invalid address in the second address box. Of course the website placed what was in the box above in the second box automatically. What is not shown on the website and which the final technician helped with, was you have to retype the po address in the second box without periods after the P. and the O. in order to get it to save as valid. Why would one have to repeat what is stored and shown and retype differently in order to get it to be valid? And if they insist on this weirdness--why not note on the website to not use periods in order to save hours on hold with agents?

Jacksonville...
reviews: 200
6. Re: Delta Airlines Web site

Seems like an IT issue..

7. Re: Delta Airlines Web site

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, March 25, 2014