We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Canadian Affair email and cancellation problems

Halifax, United...
Canadian Affair email and cancellation problems

I've recently tried cancelling flights with Canadian Affair to Toronto due to a death in the family.

As they requested I emailed the cancellation request to them, however they subsequently claimed they never received it and by the time I realised I was to late to receive any refund.

I'd normally put this down to a bad experience. However my sister also cancelled her flights by email and they claim not to have recieved her email, sent from a different computer and email account.

Has anybody else had email problems with Canadian Affair?

UK
reviews: 81
1. Re: Canadian Affair email and cancellation problems

Yes though not that problem. My commiserations, do they provide refunds in case of death of a close relative then?

Halifax, United...
2. Re: Canadian Affair email and cancellation problems

What email problems did you have?

They don't provide refunds for death of a close relative as far as I know. However I've recently found that Air Canada do - not sure how much but it's worth investigating if you're ever in that position.

3. Re: Canadian Affair email and cancellation problems

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, March 17, 2014