We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Condor?

Palling, Germany
reviews: 26
Condor?

Hi,

I'm flying Condor in June from YVR-MUC and it's quite hard to find reviews online.

Somebody travel with them before?? How is was???

Thanks!

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Air Travel, Business Travel
reviews: 77
1. Re: Condor?

You might want to look them up on airlinequality.com

Remember, low cost carriers are cheap but riskier than the mainline carriers that have backup planes and routings.

Hanau, Germany
reviews: 8
2. Re: Condor?

Lot's of people travelled with them before, my co-worker was impressed how good they were, my first try will be on the 28th of March to MoBay, can tell you more then.

What I know, small seat pitch so I invested in PE.

Palling, Germany
reviews: 26
3. Re: Condor?

Thanks, I know it's a low cost ( I'm a travel Agent) and there's not a lot of reviews on airlinequality.com and none of my client flew with them before.. But looking forwards for your review Uta H.

Hanau, Germany
4. Re: Condor?

Don't know if I'll post one, I fly Ryan Air ; )) that should tell you how much I expect from an airline.

Bucharest
Destination Expert
for Seychelles
reviews: 65
5. Re: Condor?

Hello lotte86,

I flew with them from Frankfurt to Male on economy class in a Boeing 767-300 ER and everything went really well. No delays, decent food and legroom. Not a great IFE but my Ipad have done the hard work.

Miki

Hanau, Germany
6. Re: Condor?

Hi lotte86, the flight with Condor was quite good, had booked PE and the special meal both meals where as good as you get on an airplane, breakfast wasn't the hit.

Flight to Jamaica was on time, flight home was delayed for 1 1/2 hours in Cuba so reach MoBay late, after wake up and breakfast the was an announcment on which new flights the passengers which had missed their connection in FRA where booked on, I would book them again.

7. Re: Condor?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, May 24, 2014