We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Check-in

London
reviews: 6
Check-in

Its been a long time since we booked a package holiday, but Im sure the last time we did were able to check in our bags the day before at Gatwick. We are due to fly with Thomson next week but the information about this early check in seems to have been removed from their website. Does anyone know if it is still available please ?

Nannup, Australia
reviews: 24
1. Re: Check-in

thomson.co.uk/editorial/…checking-in.html

Don't you have google in UK? :-)

London
reviews: 6
2. Re: Check-in

Thank you for your help. I am just wondering why this info has been removed from Thomson website here though.

Llandudno North...
reviews: 17
3. Re: Check-in

It hasn't, the link provided is a direct link to Thomson website.

Edit: I have just been into the website a different way and the page does indeed seem to have been taken down. This could just be a technical glitch. Try again tomorrow, I'm certain they haven't stopped this service.

:-)

Edited: 6:05 am, March 10, 2013
Nannup, Australia
reviews: 24
4. Re: Check-in

Somebody else had this problem a couple of months ago. I found the solution back then too, but I came at the problem with no pre-conceived ideas as to where to look. People are looking for it where it was or where they thought it should be rather than starting from scratch.

I'm trying to understand which part of thomson.co.uk is NOT the Thomson UK website?

kent
reviews: 31
5. Re: Check-in

i just found it too as i wondered about on line check in which says it's available from june

Leyland, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
reviews: 34
6. Re: Check-in

No more details about online check in yet, other than it's planned starting date.

7. Re: Check-in

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, March 12, 2014
Get answers to your questions