We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Business Class Travel Agent in New Zealand .

Auckland Region...
reviews: 80
Business Class Travel Agent in New Zealand .

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone can recommend a particular travel agent / agency in New Zealand who is familiar with Business class travel.

Unfortunately, I have found most travel agents that i have approached here wanting, so say the least!

Thank You.

uk
reviews: 228
1. Re: Business Class Travel Agent in New Zealand .

What do you mean?

if you want to know what the business classes are like between different airlines, just view them on the airline websites and/or use a business seat comparison site.

if you want to book business class, then do so direct with the airline(s)

Unless there's a good reason to go with a travel agent (and there usually isn't), avoid potential problems and book direct.

And avoid those "we can get you business class tickets at 50% off" etc

Hong Kong, China
reviews: 23
2. Re: Business Class Travel Agent in New Zealand .

When I lived in Auckland I only ever used Booker Travel/Lets Go Travel - who are based in Wellington. Grae there is fantastic and did all my companies travel bookings (for our reward trip to top performers) and extra special trips for the wealthy people in my company!!

Edited: 4:40 am, March 13, 2013
Auckland Region...
3. Re: Business Class Travel Agent in New Zealand .

Thank yOu both. I usually end up buying my business class seats direct from airlines. Just wondered if there was anyone out there that provided a great service at a discount price! One can dream!!

Geneva, Switzerland
Destination Expert
for Geneva, Liechtenstein, Air Travel
reviews: 364
4. Re: Business Class Travel Agent in New Zealand .

hemikiwi,

at the end of the day, it goes down to skills. As an active participant of this forum, you learned a lot. And you might ending up with more practical knowledge than many travel agents...

Hong Kong, China
5. Re: Business Class Travel Agent in New Zealand .

oh, you didn't mention discount price... Ithought you just wanted great service. Not sure there are any travel agents that could offer you discount price.

I don't personally use travel agents, but had to when booking for example 80 couples to Argentina for a reward trip - Grae does a superb job (and no people, I don't work for him!!!)

Geneva, Switzerland
Destination Expert
for Geneva, Liechtenstein, Air Travel
reviews: 364
6. Re: Business Class Travel Agent in New Zealand .

Raelene,

The discussion was about personal travels, I think. Now when it comes to business needs (incentives, conferences, ...), it is somewhat different. I wouldn't though go to any travel agent in the street but rather select a well known business travel agent used to that kind of requests. Please note my comment is general and not related to the one you mentioned that I don't know.

Auckland Region...
7. Re: Business Class Travel Agent in New Zealand .

I have definately learnt a lot about hotels etc from these forums but very little in terms of booking flights per se. I think New Zealand is quite limited in terms of gettijng a bargain for business class flights to europe. However, i do love my travel forums!

Hong Kong, China
8. Re: Business Class Travel Agent in New Zealand .

Swissdiver - the travel agent I recommended doesn't just do corporate travel - he does all personal travel as well (he did look after one of my own trips to Europe) - and I I know he's good so when asked for a recommendation I gave one

9. Re: Business Class Travel Agent in New Zealand .

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, March 16, 2014