We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

globehunter flights to thailand

london
reviews: 1
globehunter flights to thailand

Im just looking to book flights to thailand and have called globehunters who have found them at £691 return, can someone let me know if they have used this company recently and if I am going to be ripped off ??

1. Re: globehunter flights to thailand

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 10:28 am, March 06, 2013
Edinburgh, United...
reviews: 15
2. Re: globehunter flights to thailand

Some threads about them here:

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g1-i10702-k41523…

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g1-i12290-k37819…

They look pretty dodgy to me.

london
3. Re: globehunter flights to thailand

thanks Lex, both threads I did read but they are both over 2 years ago and it doesnt seem like much else has been written about them since so im going to book with them, I work in National press so god help them if it does turn ugly....

Edinburgh, United...
reviews: 15
4. Re: globehunter flights to thailand

The threads may have been started 2 years ago but there are complaints from as late October last year. Anyway, it's all academic now that you've booked. Hopefully you won't have any trouble.

Newcastle upon...
5. Re: globehunter flights to thailand

Hi. I've just booked up with GlobeHunters, and I didn't read the reviews before hand. I'm slightly concerned now.

Did the booking go successfully?

Bangkok, Thailand
reviews: 87
6. Re: globehunter flights to thailand

"Did the booking go successfully?" - Only you can determine that. Did you receive e-tickets (by e-mail)? If you are worried that they might be fake, use the websites of the airlines to check if the reservation codes (PNRs) are recognized by them. If you have no e-tickets nor valid reservation codes, you are in trouble.

london
7. Re: globehunter flights to thailand

I received the flight confirmations straight after which I have double checked with turkish arilines and they all match so it would seem I got a very good deal, I will of course update after our holiday in december but so far no complaints at all

8. Re: globehunter flights to thailand

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, May 05, 2014