We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

jet2 737 seats

Washington, United...
reviews: 19
jet2 737 seats

what are they like,flying from Newcastle to Bodrum

wirral
reviews: 82
1. Re: jet2 737 seats

More kneeroom than on Thomson Airways.About the same as on easyJet. The leather ones seem more spacious than the moquette ones-possibly because they have less padding.OK for 2 hours to Majorca but won't be that comfortable to Turkey.

Washington, United...
2. Re: jet2 737 seats

Thanks for the info

Washington, United...
3. Re: jet2 737 seats

We flew with Jet2 3 june to Bodrum Airport,I was a bit worried about the leg room,we pre - booked our seats with mine being an aisle seat, there was no need to worry,There was sufficient leg room I'm 6"2 with a left leg total knee replace,so I needn't have worried,there was even more room on the return as there was some empty seats,we also pre-booked a meal there and back which was quite good,their duty free Spirits on offer was cheaper than in the duty free areas,on the ground,a bottle 1 litre Grouse was £ 12.00, on board 2 litre bottles £20,that was £10 a bottle,the only down side is after 4 and bit hours its a numb bum you get,but over all ,the flight was good

4. Re: jet2 737 seats

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 05, 2014