We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Liat Airlines Never again

Washington DC, USA
reviews: 57
Liat Airlines Never again

Oh my gosh. I just got to Dominica after delayed flights from St. Martin and Antigua. And in grand style after a full day of travel no suitcase. My friend got her bag. Mine appears to be in Antigua. After complaining to the Liat staff at the airport they simply shrugged their shoulders as though to say its not my problem. I asked what they would do as I literally had the clothes on my back. They said nothing. Then they wanted me to sign some form which they tried to push me into signing after reading the document releasing them from liability. I argued with the guy and told him I didn't want to sign. Instead I put an x on the bottom of the form. Still refusing to sign. This will likely be the first and last time I this poor excuse for an airline after this trip.

Romford, United...
reviews: 22
1. Re: Liat Airlines Never again

You sound surprised??? Liat or Leave island any time is known for it's laid back approach to customer service and any matters pertaining to aviation

Tulsa, Oklahoma
reviews: 37
2. Re: Liat Airlines Never again

Not many other options in that neck of the woods....errrr ocean.

Mike in Tulsa

Romford, United...
reviews: 22
3. Re: Liat Airlines Never again

N737AA

Yep and don't Liat know it!!! lol

Tulsa, Oklahoma
reviews: 37
4. Re: Liat Airlines Never again

Yep, interisland anyway. Seaborne might have a big opportunity to do more interisland flying. Cape Air is taking most of the previous AE flying from SJU as far east as SXM.

Mike in Tulsa

southern england
reviews: 31
5. Re: Liat Airlines Never again

never mind.....i'm sure your comprehensive holiday insurance will cover this.

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 140
6. Re: Liat Airlines Never again

You should have filled in a lost luggage form at the airport without this I don't know if your insurance company will pay.

7. Re: Liat Airlines Never again

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, March 12, 2014