We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

booked a ticket in rynair

Norwich, United...
booked a ticket in rynair

I booked a ticket in rynair but I made an error and chosed a later time and not a earlier time of the flight like I pretended to do.Now i will need to pay the 30 euros they ask?

Bangkok, Thailand
reviews: 87
1. Re: booked a ticket in rynair

Yes, you will need to pay if you want to fly earlier. Ryanair rakes in plenty of money from customers who make mistakes or do not familiarize themselves with the charges implied by the terms and conditions. They have no incentive to change their successful way of doing business, especially in the case of a single customer.

You can always choose not to fly if you don't like their way of doing things.

Haarlem, The...
reviews: 161
2. Re: booked a ticket in rynair

If you do not like having to pay for changing your flights than you will have trouble booking with any airline. It's not just RyanAir that charges for changes. €30 sounds cheap actually.

Bellaria-Igea...
reviews: 151
3. Re: booked a ticket in rynair

Maybe it's cheaper to book a new ticket! Try and You will know!

dublin
4. Re: booked a ticket in rynair

Them's the rules. Like it or lump it.

5. Re: booked a ticket in rynair

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, March 04, 2014