We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

easyjet hand luggage.

Renfrew, United...
easyjet hand luggage.

what is the weight limit for hand luggage on Easyjet ? and are they hot on size ? what is the size if so

Leicester, United...
reviews: 1
1. Re: easyjet hand luggage.

http://www.easyjet.com/planning/baggage

You can take one piece of hand baggage into the cabin with you -no bigger than 56 x 45 x 25cm incl wheels- which must fit comfortably into the baggage gauge. Hand bags, briefcases, laptops and laptop bags are all counted as one piece so if you have a hand bag and a laptop bag for example, you might want to consider putting one inside the other.

There is no weight limit. You must be able to lift the bag into the overhead locker unaided however.

Thessaloniki, Greece
Destination Expert
for Thessaloniki
2. Re: easyjet hand luggage.

http://www.easyjet.com/planning/baggage

Grigoris

Watford, United...
reviews: 12
3. Re: easyjet hand luggage.

and are they hot on size ?

===========

Yes, very much so, and quite right too.

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 125
4. Re: easyjet hand luggage.

I've seen them many times asking passengers to put their hand luggage in the measuring grill cage so if you don't want to be charged a heavy fee stick to the correct size.

Surrey
Destination Expert
for Agios Nikolaos, Elounda, Crete
reviews: 105
5. Re: easyjet hand luggage.

Hi there

Yes very hot, and not just at UK airports either ... also just make sure when you do measure your hand luggage that you include the wheels as well.

London, United...
reviews: 47
6. Re: easyjet hand luggage.

I have EJ flights included in a holiday booked through a tour operator.

Although we each have 20Kg hold allowance included (far better than Thomson or Thomas Cook) our documentation says we're each limited to 10Kg hand luggage.

This doesn't give us any problem, but I'm curious why this should be so.

Surrey
Destination Expert
7. Re: easyjet hand luggage.

Hi John

I have travelled many many times with EJ to different locations within Europe and have never been restricted by weight with the hand luggage - however, I do wonder when EJ will start restricting the weight of the hand luggage, as many other airlines do, and start to charge if over weight. I think I would check it out with the tour operator.

somerset
8. Re: easyjet hand luggage.

There is no weight restriction for hand luggage on Easyjet flights, only a size one as set out in reply 1 above.

Your documentation is therefore wrong. This is hardly surprising as tour operators often don't know the details relating to holidays they sell re luggage, transfers, accom etc!

London, United...
reviews: 47
9. Re: easyjet hand luggage.

Thanks MG100 and npj60.

Just checked the documentation, and it definitely says 20Kg hold and 10Kg hand luggage allowance each.

I'm not particularly bothered, as we've never had hand luggage over 5Kg. I just wondered whether anyone else had come across this.

However, if I need to speak to the TO about anything else, I'll ask them about it.

Surrey
Destination Expert
10. Re: easyjet hand luggage.

Hi John

No I've not come across this before, but then I do tend to book with EJ direct, however if you do decide to take hand luggage with you and the TO confirms that the hand luggage is unlimited weight then I would ask them to confirm by email, and take a print out of the email with you........ With EJ I am always belt and braces...and then more belt and braces !! :-)