We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

luggage and hotel

uae
luggage and hotel

i have a transit at Dubai and my travel agent told me that due to the transit time, the airline will provide me with a hotel

i wanted to know that what kind of a hotel do they give you

is it a good one or a pathetic one and is it at the airport or you have to go through the immigration?

secondly will i have to go for my luggage or i will receive the luggage at the destination?

thanks

Fredericia, Denmark
Destination Expert
for Bentota, Beruwala, Sri Lanka
reviews: 7
1. Re: luggage and hotel

If your stopover is less than 24 hours your luggage will be checked through to your final destination.

Hotel may depend on which class you are flying.

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Air Travel, Business Travel
reviews: 77
2. Re: luggage and hotel

... but you probably only get temporary use of a room. While some of the people in the Middle East are well off, they would be unlikely to give you a hotel.

;-)

3. Re: luggage and hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 25, 2014