We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rana Venture

Rana Venture

For those of you looking for cheap flights online DO NOT choose RANA VENTURE, it is a scam, they have done me for over a grand and there are 3 more people than I know of who together have lost about 6 grand. DO NOT USE THEM!!

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Leeds
reviews: 111
1. Re: Rana Venture

I'm not sure I can even find a web presence for this company? How did you book and what research did you do prior to booking?

UK
reviews: 85
2. Re: Rana Venture

Do you realise how utterly useless posts like yours are?

With no details at all, it's impossible to know if they are a bunch of crooks or you are incompetents who did something like book a non refundable ticket and expect a refund when you changed your mind on a whim.

If they really did defraud you, why are you not claiming your money back from your credit card company and reporting them to the police?

Without more details, and if I ever booked air fares through third parties (which I don't) your post would be an irrelevance as to whether I'd use them.

UK/Antigua
Destination Expert
for St. John's, Antigua
reviews: 69
3. Re: Rana Venture

Their site (ranaventure.com) doesn't look even remotely authentic has no company information and doesn't work properly. The domain appears to have only been registered three weeks ago.

The skype only phone number should be a bit of a clue though...

4. Re: Rana Venture

Thanks, just want to warn other people not to use them.

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Leeds
reviews: 111
5. Re: Rana Venture

Thanks for the link to their website mizgeorge I couldn't find it. None of the links at the bottom seem to work either..

UK
6. Re: Rana Venture

-----

Then provide DETAILS ! Suppose I said "never buy a Ford car as I did and it was no good" - and that was all. Would that mean you wouldn't buy one? Or would you think that was ridiculuous?

Though FWIW I've just been on the website referred to above (which you never mentioned in your post either) and since none of the links on it seem to work, goodness knows how you managed to book anything to get scammed in the first place.

7. Re: Rana Venture

8. Re: Rana Venture

If you have nothing better to do than slag me off I suggest you butt out and go get a life!!

UK
9. Re: Rana Venture

I'm criticising you because assuming you care that others take notice of what you posted (or why post at all? ) without any details, it's worthless. Sorry that isn't obvious to you.

Edited: 12:17 pm, February 21, 2013
10. Re: Rana Venture

I am not in the habit of entering a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent so we'll leave it there.