We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

In Jun-July 2013, Is there USA domestics Airpass?

Sydney, Australia
In Jun-July 2013, Is there USA domestics Airpass?

Hi,

I need to fly LA -Seattle, Vancouver -Boston to Orelando, Orelando to Las Vegas and Las Vegas to LA flights. is it cheaper to buy individual flights or buy some sort of Airpass? Are there any cheaper deals? my dates are not flexible due to tight schedule.

Can somebody help?

Regards

SP

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
reviews: 11
1. Re: In Jun-July 2013, Is there USA domestics Airpass?

Talk to a travel agent to see what is available. A small individually-owned one will usually be more knowledgeable than the big chains you find in every shopping centre.

I can recommend an excellent agent in Epping: send me a private message if you are interested.

Nannup, Australia
reviews: 23
2. Re: In Jun-July 2013, Is there USA domestics Airpass?

Both oneworld and Star alliance offer North America airpasses. Have a look at their websites.

Adelaide, Australia
reviews: 32
3. Re: In Jun-July 2013, Is there USA domestics Airpass?

Yeah well thats pretty funny . I just booked 4 flights in the US yesterday with US Airways (3) and United (1) and they came out >$1000 less (for 2 pax) than what they would have been if I booked using a One World Airpass.

Sydney, Australia
4. Re: In Jun-July 2013, Is there USA domestics Airpass?

Which website you booked? Or was it an agent?

I searched Oneworld and American Airlines, but not finding th epricng anywhere.

Adelaide, Australia
reviews: 32
5. Re: In Jun-July 2013, Is there USA domestics Airpass?

I booked directly with the airlines.

And sorry my mistake I didnt price One World - their website is more complex and is based on sectors and air miles (too much trouble for me- you are probably better off with an agent there) - but I did price Star Alliance

If you look on the Star Alliance site under "flight planner" and then North America Airpass you can put in your flights and get a price.

6. Re: In Jun-July 2013, Is there USA domestics Airpass?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, February 18, 2014