We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

non stop from detroit to cabo

West Bloomfield...
reviews: 2
non stop from detroit to cabo

How do I find out which airlines fly non stop dtw to sjd? I found some nonstops when I looked seversl months ago, now there are none(for Oct 2013). I checked the flight schedules for Delta and American, neither have non stops at this time. Will they add later?Not sure how this works.....

Seattle, Washington
reviews: 85
1. Re: non stop from detroit to cabo

There are no nonstops for Oct 2013 for this routing. You'll have to stop someplace.

There are nonstops if you start in ORD, Saturdays only, on American and UA.

Edited: 4:15 pm, February 15, 2013
West Bloomfield...
reviews: 2
2. Re: non stop from detroit to cabo

So the ns flights that I saw for last year just aren't being offered anymore ?in the foreseeable future?

Liverpool, UK
reviews: 14
3. Re: non stop from detroit to cabo

"So the ns flights that I saw for last year just aren't being offered anymore ?in the foreseeable future?"

Airlines will frequently drop routes or add new routes based in part on the profitability of flying that particular route.

If the non stop flights you saw last year are not available I'm guessing that they have been dropped from the schedule because they weren't cost effective - it's unlikely they will return but you never know.

Edmonton
reviews: 14
4. Re: non stop from detroit to cabo

There is US Airways that goes, but stops in Phoenix, but you don't have get off the plane, so direct, but not non stop. That could be an option if you don't want the hassle of changing. That flight goes daily.

5. Re: non stop from detroit to cabo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 17, 2014