We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

edreams flight booking

Dublin, Ireland
edreams flight booking

Can anyone give me a contact for this company please,as I have a problem with tickets I tried to purchase early in the week. I have tried the helpline numbers shown on their website only to find one "is out of service" and the other "cannot accept this call". Somewhere on this website here I came across an email address which I have also used, but to no avail. Had I visited this website first I would not be in this predicament now!!

Edinburgh, United...
reviews: 15
1. Re: edreams flight booking

Is this the email?

edreams.onrep.en@edreams.com

Dublin, Ireland
2. Re: edreams flight booking

It's not quite. it was edreamsonrep.en@edreams.com. I will try that one now and see if I have any luck. Thanks.

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 127
3. Re: edreams flight booking

Good luck, let us know how it goes.

USA
4. Re: edreams flight booking

Hi Mcc985,

On the eDreams Website, go to the top and click on HELP, then select contact us and you will see a list of emails and telephone numbers.

You can also send an email to: edreams.onrep.en@edreams.com we will forward to the customer service center from your area.

Thanks

eDreams

5. Re: edreams flight booking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 22, 2014