We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Edreams complain

London, United...
Edreams complain

I had booked a trip to Amsterdam for 3 people, going 22nd feb, return 24th feb.Hotel bookings 22nd and 23rd feb.When the tickets came iot showed return 34th march.they refuse to do anything about it.I was made to purchase return ticet again,Where can I complain and get a refund

email address- bakehaven@hotmail.com

43 replies to this topic
Liverpool, UK
reviews: 24
1. Re: Edreams complain

Firstly you should not publish your email address in a public forum.

Was the error in the return date yours or edreams and if the latter can you prove it.

You should have done some reasearch on this company beforehand and booked direct with the airline.

You can complain to edreams and try to get a refund from them but your chances of success are close to zero.

Edinburgh, United...
reviews: 15
2. Re: Edreams complain

I assume you mean the 24th of March?

You can complain in here but it's unlikely that you'll be able to get a refund unless you can prove that you booked the right date. There are already many complaints about eDreams in here.

London, United...
3. Re: Edreams complain

I had booked my holiday for 22nd feb, return 24th feb.when I called up the number given which is a call centre in Barcelona, the lady said you are not the first one to com[plain, the search engine is not working properly.then I got a letter from their supervisor saying that the search engine is working

Edinburgh, United...
4. Re: Edreams complain

Sorry, I don't know what you want people to tell you. You can talk to your creditcard provider about disputing the charge or look into legal action. But again, unless you can prove you booked the date you say you did, I don't think you have a good chance of winning.

Next time, do some research before buying. As mentioned, there are plenty of warnings about eDreams around.

Edinburgh, United...
5. Re: Edreams complain

Did you book hotel and flights separately?

uk
reviews: 195
6. Re: Edreams complain

If you (the OP) can't enter the correct date in your post (you entered the 34th March)..... and the issue is about a wrong date "somehow" being entered into the booking system...... don't you think it's actually quite likely you yourself entered the wrong date, just like you did here?

Edited: 5:23 am, February 15, 2013
UK
reviews: 88
7. Re: Edreams complain

Where can I complain and get a refund

--------

Nowhere. This is what happens when you do no research, use a rubbish third party AND don't pay attention to what you are doing.

Had you booked direct with the airline and made this mistake (which almost certainly was yours) and noticed within 24 hours the airline would almost certainly have changed it for free.

London, United...
reviews: 23
8. Re: Edreams complain

Got to say, it is rather ironic that the date on the initial post is wrong too,,,,

Seattle, Washington
reviews: 85
9. Re: Edreams complain

Where can I complain and get a refund

>>>>>>>>>>>

Well, if your ticket said return 34 March, it should be quite easy to get a refund, as there's no such date, and it's obviously an error. Try that tactic.

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 139
10. Re: Edreams complain

I don't think you'll get a refund, I would have called edreams first then also tried the airline the fact that the date is absurd might have made them want to help you, it's a long shot but before I purchased another return I would've tried all the options.

Reply to: Edreams complain
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted