We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Emirates Sydney to Bacelona

Greater Sydney...
reviews: 32
Emirates Sydney to Bacelona

My Secretary is booked with Emirates from Sydney to Barcelona with a 2.5 hour change over in Dubai. She has asked me would they need to collect the luggage at Dubai. I thought not, but perhaps someone here could advise me further. The initial flight is on an A380 and the connector is a 777.

Nannup, Australia
reviews: 23
1. Re: Emirates Sydney to Bacelona

Not sure what the aircraft type has to do with it, but on one airline it's say goodbye to your bags in SYD and say hello again in BCN (hopefully!)

Terrigal, Australia
reviews: 307
2. Re: Emirates Sydney to Bacelona

agree with Numbat ! (Post 1)

Greater Sydney...
reviews: 32
3. Re: Emirates Sydney to Bacelona

Thank you both for confirming my thoughts.

Ha ha, Numbat. My Sec thought it might be important to mention the aircraft type. :)

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 138
4. Re: Emirates Sydney to Bacelona

As the others have said the luggage will be checked through so she will only need to follow the connecting flight signs.

5. Re: Emirates Sydney to Bacelona

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 17, 2014