We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ethiad 777

Brighton, United...
reviews: 23
Ethiad 777

Can anyone confirm whether the Ethiad 777 300ER is 9 seats abreast or 10? SeatGuru shows 9 and their own seating plan shows 10. Not too happy about flying that plane if it's going to be a cramped long-haul.

Thanks in advance.

Australia
reviews: 24
1. Re: Ethiad 777

It is 10 across as per Etihad's website.

New Delhi, India
reviews: 16
2. Re: Ethiad 777

SeatGuru if often out of sync with changes. I would go with the information on the airline website.

Coffs Harbour...
reviews: 130
3. Re: Ethiad 777

10 across. More like a low cost carrier style setup.

Aluthgama, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Bentota, Beruwala, Sri Lanka
reviews: 7
4. Re: Ethiad 777

Most newer 777s have 10 across.

Bangkok
reviews: 49
5. Re: Ethiad 777

10 across I work for Etihad as cabin crew. Seat Guru has it very wrong and they don't seem to update and I've even emailed them.

Check which triple 777 you are on as the seating is different but try to request bulkhead seating or emergency exit row and you will be fine.

Brighton, United...
reviews: 23
6. Re: Ethiad 777

Thanks flight crew1

How do I check which one I'm on? It's the service from AUH-BKK AND AUH-LON. Perhaps KUL-AUH. Not booked yet. I think Turkish A340-300 might be better for the routes I'm interested in.

7. Re: Ethiad 777

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 17, 2014