We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Choosing seats ona KLM flight

Oldbury, UK
reviews: 22
Choosing seats ona KLM flight

Hi all,

We are travelling to BHX - AMS - IAH with KLM on the 16th May. I logged into our reservation about a month ago and could see that seats had automatically been picked for us.

It's 90 days before we fly tomorrow so will I be able to log on and choose better seats? Or once KLM have selected them for you, is that it?

Thanks as always, have a great day everyone!

west yorkshire
reviews: 29
1. Re: Choosing seats ona KLM flight

I logged on to my booking I'm going man/ams/dps in 2 weeks and it asked if I would like to select my seat we chose economy comfort I'm sure you should be able to book the ones you want

Llandudno North...
reviews: 17
2. Re: Choosing seats ona KLM flight

I've selected my seats for flights with KLM in April so I'm sure you will be able to select your now or if not very soon.

:-)

Stuttgart, Germany
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
reviews: 75
3. Re: Choosing seats ona KLM flight

Select the best seats you can but I think you will find a lot of them blocked. More seats will be available at online check in,so you might get something better.

I have some flights in a couple of weeks ,2 of which i chose seats for the other 2 only a couple of seats at the back are free,it has not given me a seat no. So I will pick seats at online check in

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 74
4. Re: Choosing seats ona KLM flight

Onc OLCI is available I have been known to change seats many times, even at the machines in the airport once I get there just to get a free seat beside me.

Oldbury, UK
reviews: 22
5. Re: Choosing seats ona KLM flight

Thanks very much all, we will try at the 90 day window tomorrow and then if unsuccessful will try once OLCI is available.

Will let everyone know here in case anybody else stumbles upon this thread in the future searching for a similar thing.

Geneva, Switzerland
Destination Expert
for Geneva, Liechtenstein, Air Travel
reviews: 342
6. Re: Choosing seats ona KLM flight

Normally you can select a seat, some for free, the best ones (exit row, ...) for a fee. You can also buy Economy Comfort if you feel it is worth it (some extra legroom, more recline and front of the cabin - http://www.klm.com/travel/gb_en/prepare_for_travel/on_board/your_seat_on_board/ici_seat_choice.htm#p3).

7. Re: Choosing seats ona KLM flight

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 18, 2014
Get answers to your questions
Recent Conversations