We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aer Lingus prices.

ireland
reviews: 9
Aer Lingus prices.

Hi all.Im checking prices since January and notice Aer Lingus have up to 50% off seats to Europe.The prices are working out dearer on special then off special.I am a regular flyer to Malaga and the prices have gone up by about 100€. since last year.Do anyone have any info on this or are Aer Lingus just trying to get in there quotas early in the year.Do i wait?

thanks.

Liverpool, UK
reviews: 14
1. Re: Aer Lingus prices.

See Top Questions - Screwy Ticket Prices.

Prices have gone up for a variety of reasons e.g. fuel costs and I'm afraid nobody can say with any degree of certainty whether they will decrease or increase in coming weeks/months.

ireland
2. Re: Aer Lingus prices.

Thanks Tom ill keep my fingers crossed and keep an eye on them.

cork ireland
reviews: 23
3. Re: Aer Lingus prices.

Don 't think the prices will come down. I booked flights for 4 to Alicante 3rd April to 10th was changed by Aer Lingus to the 4thto 11th . It cost €416 for 4. no bags. This was booked on 12th November 2012. It now costs €999.52 from Cork. Cork to Malaga booked 25th November for 4 cost €853.92 including 3 bags. 26th June to 10th July . Same dates now cost €1689.92 which is almost double the price. Fuel hasn't doubled in price.

Would think you should try Ryanair but be carefull to do everything right. The best time to book cheap flights is when the summer schedules are opened around Oct/Nov. Prices my go down for Sept/Oct flights but I doubth it

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 127
4. Re: Aer Lingus prices.

All prices have gone up this year and they always say it's the fuel prices but when the fuel prices come down they don't lower the price.

ireland
5. Re: Aer Lingus prices.

This is really bad.I fly from Cork with aer lingus and there are always seats left vacant on the palne .If things keep going the way they are the planes wont take off.Late January 3xadults from Cork €926.00 no baggage.Today from Cork same dates in early June €904.00 no baggage and thats with up to 50% off.Last 2 years the same flights same dates around €220.00 inc baggage. ????

6. Re: Aer Lingus prices.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, February 16, 2014