We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Emirates airline

Dubai, United Arab...
reviews: 3
Emirates airline

Location: Dubai, Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Middle East

Title: Emirates airline

ID#: 151785696

So my flight to brisbane on Emirates in october last year.The one that i e mailed to the head office about,still zero back from them.No food on the flight untill you asked 100 times and then sorry we dont have yours.Top airline really.Do people get a reply from them???

Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
reviews: 5
1. Re: Emirates airline

I don't understand your complaint. But, if you've tried complaining via phone and email and haven't got anywhere (if you complained online allow 3-4 weeks), switch to pen and paper.

Write a LETTER to one of their senior managers (search their website for the appropriate VP that handles Customer Service). Make that letter POLITE, concise and factual. Indicate that you have tried other routes but so far have not had the courtesy of a reply. And request (yes ASK) that they address your issue. The nicer and more polite you come across in your letter, the more likely the person who reads it will want to help.

With a letter, you may have to wait several weeks for a reply (allow 6-8) but it may help unclog your complaint in the system.

Edited: 12:26 am, February 11, 2013
Dubai, United Arab...
reviews: 3
2. Re: Emirates airline

Well to be far the e mail was sent in october and very nicely worded.Why should i take more of my time a bad service from an airline.I will fly with qatar or etihad where you get service!

Hong Kong, China
reviews: 130
3. Re: Emirates airline

How do you expect any sympathy here when you don't state what your problem was, only that you have to ask to be brought things -pretty standard practice on any airline, really!

Kasane, Botswana
4. Re: Emirates airline

Do you seriously expect better service from Etihad? Think again.

Was a frequent business class flier with them. Had good and bad flights. Never good enough experience to call it *worth paying for*.

Flying is all about getting safely from A to B. You can do this sitting up or on flat bed depending on your fare class. Dont fly for a culinary experience or personalized service in any class.

Dusseldorf, Germany
5. Re: Emirates airline

I have no reply whatsoever on my second appeal to Emirates on stolen items from check in luggage .... It is so annoying! Non existent of customer service. Ignoring the rights of customers?!@!

Fredericia, Denmark
Destination Expert
for Bentota, Beruwala, Sri Lanka
reviews: 7
6. Re: Emirates airline

Why not contact your insurance company?

Forres, Scotland
reviews: 53
7. Re: Emirates airline

Complained 4 years ago to Emirates re no food as per ordered on any of our 4 flights and we are still waiting for a reply- that was even handing complaint form to their customer service desk in Dubai Airport.

I would move on with your life- it's not worth it unless you think you are going to get something out of them - which you won't!

Fredericia, Denmark
Destination Expert
8. Re: Emirates airline

When I complained about the handling of a long delay due to the plane was struck by lightning, I had a fast reply offering me a free upgrade for my next flight:-)

Brisbane, Australia
9. Re: Emirates airline

Travelled between Warsaw and Dubai. Bad experience with some of the air stewardesses. They spoke very rudely and condescendingly. "You CANNOT use the toilet. Now SIT down." "Water? You want water? You wait." In a very militaristic or something kinda tone. I guess English isn't the first language for the Polish or Arab, but when you're in the service industry, you should speak more gently and friendlier. We pay good money for hospitality, not to be treated condescendingly like as if we're pre-school kids or something.

Fredericia, Denmark
Destination Expert
10. Re: Emirates airline

Emirates crews are multi-national.