We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Baggage Allowance

Hertford, United...
3 posts
1 review
Baggage Allowance

Hi, I am travelling to Egypt in March with my husband and 3 children. I have pre-booked check in luggage for all of us but notice the limit is 15Kg and hand luggage 5Kg. Does anyone know if Thomson is very strict about this? Also, is there any inflight entertainment?

Leyland, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
26,130 posts
51 reviews
1. Re: Baggage Allowance

No inflight entertainment. If your checked luggage is overweight you will be charged excess baggage charges. They do usually weigh your hand luggage as well, but as long as you stick to their rules you've nothing to worry about.

Rye, United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Dover, Rye
Level Contributor
4,637 posts
49 reviews
2. Re: Baggage Allowance

I've always had my luggage weighed whenever I've checked in elsewhere?

Edited: 3:31 pm, February 10, 2013
3. Re: Baggage Allowance

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, February 12, 2014