We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunwing Feb10-13 Flt680 veradero 7hr delay

Sunwing Feb10-13 Flt680 veradero 7hr delay

Sunwing Flt680 depart 6:10 delay 7:10 delay9:30 delay 13:35 sunwing has taken 7 hrs from my family vacation. Sunwing rep will not acknowledge that we will plane at this time.

Sunwing you knew this in advance and didn't have the balls to tell your guest.

O thanks for a $10.00 food voucher Really when was the last time you could get a meal at the airport for $10.00 maybe 1970.

Sunwing FESS up to your mess All we ask for is the truth not well we are waiting on the crew

Worthing, United...
reviews: 11
1. Re: Sunwing Feb10-13 Flt680 veradero 7hr delay

Hi

I have looked at the Sunwing website and apparently this flight left on time.

Jackie

Llandudno North...
reviews: 17
2. Re: Sunwing Feb10-13 Flt680 veradero 7hr delay

SUNWING

WG680

VARADERO

Feb 10, 06:10 scheduled

Feb 10, 13:30 estimated

Delayed

So it has been delayed by 7 hours, frustrating, but 11 flights have been cancelled out of Pearson today so at least you will travel, more than some.

Maybe look at glass half full rather than half empty. Delays happen

Have a Gin & Tonic, relax and enjoy therest of your holiday.

Magog, Canada
reviews: 457
3. Re: Sunwing Feb10-13 Flt680 veradero 7hr delay

When you fly and the weather is less than perfect, this can happen.

And you are not talking to Sunwing here.

Edited: 11:59 am, February 10, 2013
Worthing, United...
reviews: 11
4. Re: Sunwing Feb10-13 Flt680 veradero 7hr delay

Hi

I went to the Sunwing website for the flight info, I did know from flightstats that the plane was delayed.

It's a package tour, these things happen. Flights get delayed and sometimes the airport staff can't give you a definite answer. The plane might be at an airport which is closed but may well open at any minute, the crew might be out of time and a new one has to arrive from somewhere else.

When travelling nothing is black and white, I've sat on the M25 for three hours before, I've waited for buses that never arrived, and been evacuated from a train which had a small fire.

There are so many reasons why your flight might be late but abusing ground staff and losing your temper gets you nowhere. Chill out, have a cup of tea and read a book. There are far worse places in the world than an international airport which is crammed with things to keep you occupied believe me.

Jackie

5. Re: Sunwing Feb10-13 Flt680 veradero 7hr delay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 12, 2014