We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

British Airways AVOD Question

Atlanta
Level Contributor
225 posts
118 reviews
British Airways AVOD Question

Flying British Airways, Atlanta-London (BA0226, on a 777); London-Mumbai (BA0199, on a 747); Mumbai-London (BA0256, on a 777); and London-Atlanta (BA0227, on a 777). Does anyone know what the entertainment systems are on these flight? Any chance they're all AVOD systems?

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
8,596 posts
49 reviews
1. Re: British Airways AVOD Question

747s have AVOD, most of the 777s do. If not the entertainment options depend on your class of travel.

Atlanta
Level Contributor
225 posts
118 reviews
2. Re: British Airways AVOD Question

Thanks OP2002. I should have noted that we're flying business class. I thought we would probably have AVOD but thought I'd ask.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
8,596 posts
49 reviews
3. Re: British Airways AVOD Question

At the low end of the 777 range you'll get a 12 channel loop system with games anywhere up to a full blown top of the range AVOD system on a handful of 777s. It's largely pot luck which you'll get unless you're on a 777-300 in which case it's definitely the super duper AVOD.

Geneva, Switzerland
Destination Expert
for Geneva, Liechtenstein, Air Travel
Level Contributor
4,267 posts
431 reviews
4. Re: British Airways AVOD Question

Agree with OP2002 although I didn't see the old 12 channels one for a while now...

britishairways.com/travel/…en_gb for the program...

5. Re: British Airways AVOD Question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, February 11, 2014