We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

British Airways AVOD Question

Atlanta
reviews: 111
British Airways AVOD Question

Flying British Airways, Atlanta-London (BA0226, on a 777); London-Mumbai (BA0199, on a 747); Mumbai-London (BA0256, on a 777); and London-Atlanta (BA0227, on a 777). Does anyone know what the entertainment systems are on these flight? Any chance they're all AVOD systems?

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
reviews: 51
1. Re: British Airways AVOD Question

747s have AVOD, most of the 777s do. If not the entertainment options depend on your class of travel.

Atlanta
reviews: 111
2. Re: British Airways AVOD Question

Thanks OP2002. I should have noted that we're flying business class. I thought we would probably have AVOD but thought I'd ask.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
reviews: 51
3. Re: British Airways AVOD Question

At the low end of the 777 range you'll get a 12 channel loop system with games anywhere up to a full blown top of the range AVOD system on a handful of 777s. It's largely pot luck which you'll get unless you're on a 777-300 in which case it's definitely the super duper AVOD.

Geneva, Switzerland
Destination Expert
for Geneva, Liechtenstein, Air Travel
reviews: 364
4. Re: British Airways AVOD Question

Agree with OP2002 although I didn't see the old 12 channels one for a while now...

britishairways.com/travel/…en_gb for the program...

5. Re: British Airways AVOD Question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, February 11, 2014