We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best business class options to Perth

Bromsgrove, United...
reviews: 70
Best business class options to Perth

I will be looking to splurge on bisness cass tickets for me and the wife to go and visit relatives in Perth ,probably early December 2013.

We have previously done Emirates business class to New Zealand from Birmingham.

Ideally this time we would like to go from Birmingham but understand this limits our options so would not be averse to other airports

Which carrier gives us the best bang for buck,comfort,experience etc ?

We do nt want a stopover as we want to get the journey done asap.

Edited: 3:49 pm, February 08, 2013
Seattle, Washington
reviews: 91
1. Re: Best business class options to Perth

There are no nonstops, BHX-PER next December, or from LHR, LGW, STN or MAN. You're going to have to connect someplace.

Bromsgrove, United...
2. Re: Best business class options to Perth

Gracie- sorry I didn't expaqin that properly. We don't mind a few hours stopover ,such as we have had in Dubai when we went to New Zealand but not more than that

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
reviews: 51
3. Re: Best business class options to Perth

Bang for buck is very much a subjective thing.

As you say BHX limits you to essentially Emirates if you're after on stop options. A drive down to London would open up a world of possibilities, quite literally, including round the world ticket options.

Bromsgrove, United...
4. Re: Best business class options to Perth

OP - care to expand?

Nannup, Australia
reviews: 23
5. Re: Best business class options to Perth

Singapore Airlines is very hard to beat and its schedule/frequency between LHR and PER will give you some flexibility.

New Delhi, India
reviews: 23
6. Re: Best business class options to Perth

+1 for Singapore Airlines

Kent
reviews: 43
7. Re: Best business class options to Perth

after quite a bit of research and asking on here we booked singapore for my daughters trip to oz, not the most expensive either

Leicester, United...
reviews: 36
8. Re: Best business class options to Perth

If Heathrow does not appeal Qatar fly ex Manchester one stop connection at Doha to Perth. Their business class gets good reviews on airlinequality.com and their prices are pretty good

Bromsgrove, United...
9. Re: Best business class options to Perth

Thanks all for the tips,I have been looking at Singapore Airlines amd it looks good.

Anyone have any pointers as to the best type of seats i.e proper flatbeds or pods etc.

Edited: 6:54 am, February 10, 2013
Leicester, United...
reviews: 36
10. Re: Best business class options to Perth

On their A380 fleet ex Lhr they are flat and wide but get mixed reviews. Look at airlinequality.com. All the info you need is on the Internet.