We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Delta to venice question?

Delta to venice question?

Looking at taking a delta flight leaving miami to venice marco polo connecting in jfk. We have a 2 hour and 16 minute connection does that sound like enough time for us to get to our connection and for our luggage to get to the connecting flight as well?

Nashville, TN
reviews: 8
1. Re: Delta to venice question?

If this is on one ticket and on your outbound flight, that should be plenty of time.

2. Re: Delta to venice question?

Actually on the outbound and inbound we have the same connection time 2 hours they have 1 ticket with a 5 hour connection ti e thats on the way to venice but on the way back home connection is 2 hours. Im always scared of luggage getting lost so i wanted a flight that has enough time inbetween connections for luggage to get on the flight as well

3. Re: Delta to venice question?

Also its 2 tickets me and my mom travelling

4. Re: Delta to venice question?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 06, 2014