We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

delhi to houston connected flight from amstredam

Houston, Texas
delhi to houston connected flight from amstredam

Noopur s

Houston...

3. Re: connection flight at amsterdam ... help

Feb 01, 2013, 12:16 PM

Hi ....I m going delhi to houston.my connected flight is from amstredam.my first flight delhi to amstredam will arrive on 8.30am on C terminal and my flight from amstredam to houstoon will take off 10.am on D terminal.anyone can suggest me...how will i move through c terminal to D.is it 1 hr is enought time for connecting flight for houston .I am travelling first time alone..pls suggest me

Seattle, Washington
reviews: 85
1. Re: delhi to houston connected flight from amstredam

Are you traveling on one ticket, or is this booked on two separate tickets?

Houston, Texas
2. Re: delhi to houston connected flight from amstredam

I m travelling at one ticket..

Nashville, TN
reviews: 8
3. Re: delhi to houston connected flight from amstredam

Schiphol (AMS) is usually a very easy airport to transit through. I'd suggest you pose your question on the Amsterdam forum. People there will be able to provide detailed instructions.

Stuttgart, Germany
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
reviews: 65
4. Re: delhi to houston connected flight from amstredam

Pier C in AMS is only for Schengen area flights, are you flying direct from Delhi or with another change?

Assuming that you are on a direct flight then you will have about 10-15 mins walk between flights and security will be at the gate

Houston, Texas
5. Re: delhi to houston connected flight from amstredam

I am flying delhi to houston and connection flight is through amstredam.my delhi to amsterdam flght will arrive on C terminal at 8.30 am .my hosuton flight to amsrtedam will fly 9.30 at D terminal.only 1 hr diffrence.is it ok?

6. Re: delhi to houston connected flight from amstredam

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, February 03, 2014