We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

United Airlines question

Calgary, AB
reviews: 13
United Airlines question

On long internationial flights (San Fran to Bangkok), does United provide small pillows or blankets? Or should I be packing my own?

Thanks!

Seattle, Washington
reviews: 85
1. Re: United Airlines question

Yes, they are provided in every class of service. That said, I always bring my own.

Calgary, AB
2. Re: United Airlines question

Thanks Gracie. I'm assuming they're not the best quality? So if you brought your own they'd have to fit in your carryon?

Seattle, Washington
reviews: 85
3. Re: United Airlines question

I don't think anyone would say anything if you were carrying them. Do a google search sometime and see how often these items are laundered. Gross.

Calgary, AB
4. Re: United Airlines question

HAHA nasty. Thanks again, Gracie.

Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
reviews: 5
5. Re: United Airlines question

The pillow is small and the blanket is thin. So I would take something else to keep you warm. I carry and wear a fleece jacket as I find it difficult to wrap a blanket around me in an economy seat, and then use the blanket provided to keep my legs warm if necessary. And, yes whatever you take would need to fit into your carry on.

Calgary, AB
6. Re: United Airlines question

Thanks USBus!

Paris, France
Destination Expert
for Paris, Loire Valley
reviews: 4
7. Re: United Airlines question

<< Do a google search sometime and see how often these items are laundered. >>

You might want to also check how often the entertainment headsets are cleaned. Better yet, bring your own.

Calgary, AB
8. Re: United Airlines question

Ew..I'd take my own headsets!!

9. Re: United Airlines question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, January 30, 2014