We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AA Business Class

reviews: 1
AA Business Class

We are travelling LHR to DFW return and have enough Avios points to upgrade the inward flight to AA business class.

All the reviews I've seen don't look good so I was wondering if anyone has flown this way recently,

I rang AA to ask if the new flat seats and 1x2x1 configuration had been installed on all it's intercontinental routes yet and was told they had but the operatoer didn't sound all that convincing.

Many Thanks in anticipation

Seattle, Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle
1. Re: AA Business Class

No, that configuration is on 777-300 planes only, and none are yet in service (but starting soon.) LHR-DFW is to get the 773s sometime this year, so depending on your timing you might or might not get it. Business class on AA's older 777-200s is more than acceptable to me, but YMMV.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
reviews: 51
2. Re: AA Business Class

I don't think you can even use Avios (BA) to upgrade an AA operated flight.

Madrid
reviews: 7
3. Re: AA Business Class

You can now.The JV is a great thing.

DFW, TEXAS
reviews: 57
4. Re: AA Business Class

We are flying in the new Business class from LHR- DFW but not till May.

I was able to switch from our 777-200 Business class flight that we were on, to the non stop 77W flight.

I am waiting to hear reviews on the new flight and how the seating is.

Dallas
reviews: 6
5. Re: AA Business Class

Wait until you see the 777-300ER - you WILL want to get on this plane. First and business class are awesome! I believe it will be flying to LHR from DFW beginning next month.

DFW, TEXAS
6. Re: AA Business Class

The first flight of the 777-300 has left for Sao Paulo. Hoping to hear good things

The below websites gives the info on when the flight will be going to from DFW-LHR-DFW

It looks to be starting in April

airlineroute.net/2012/11/19/aa-77w-update5/

http://my.flightmemory.com/cubsfanjohn

http://www.travbuddy.com/maps/6563249I don

Dallas
reviews: 6
7. Re: AA Business Class

Travelbug...ifyou get on the 777-300 in May then let us know what you think! Happy travels!

reviews: 1
8. Re: AA Business Class

Thanks for the replys

, We had enough for the upgrade but there was only one seat available so have booked BA both ways and maybe hope for a deal nearer the time

DFW, TEXAS
9. Re: AA Business Class

I really enjoyed our BA flight in Business class, I liked our seat and the service was great. The only thing I didn't like is the taxes and fees we had to pay, we did much better with the AA flights from DFW-LHR-DFW.

10. Re: AA Business Class

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, February 03, 2014