We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best flight options for USA

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 2
best flight options for USA

hi guys looking on going over june 2014

i was wondering if this.flight path is any good.

SYD > LAS > CANCUN > MIA > NEW ORLEANS > JFK > VANCOVER > WAIKIKI > SYD

l would like to visit a northen usa state.after vancover. any suggestion im into the partying scene.

thanks!

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 52
1. Re: best flight options for USA

I'm arranging a similar trip....if you are looking at flight path rather than in what order you prefer to see these places then I would go

Sydney/Honolulu/Las Vegas/ Miami/ Cancun/ New Orleans/New York/XXX (Maybe Chicago, Boston or Seattle?)/ Vancouver/Sydney. Bear in mind the temperatures will vary at this time of year (NOLA and CUN will be REALLY hot) so you may want to look at the timeframe you are away for and plan accordingly

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 2
2. Re: best flight options for USA

cool thanks for the reply, ive made modification to my plans

Vegas > CanCun> New orleans > Miami > NY > Toronto > Vancover > Seattle > Honolulu > Syd

now to start researching where to party :)

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 52
3. Re: best flight options for USA

That's just my preference as I like direct flights where i can find them :-)

Maybe check all these sectors on kayak.com or one of the flight planning matrix websites to see what flights are the most direct and none of them are excessively expensive. Also cross check that there aren't any conventions or holidays or anything that might hike up the price of accommodation and flights on the days you will be in these cities.

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 139
4. Re: best flight options for USA

Check out the matrix website for schedules

http://matrix.itasoftware.com

5. Re: best flight options for USA

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, January 28, 2014