We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how to know where a flight comes from (in Stansted)

Santander, Spain
reviews: 82
how to know where a flight comes from (in Stansted)

I don't know if this question sounds strange...

I would like to check if a flight from Stansted to my city is on time in the Stansted website; I know how to do that, but I would like to know if the plane arrives from its previous destination on time or not to see if it leaves Stansted in time to get to my city.

The flight would be from Stansted to Santander tomorrow (FR2612 at 14:30)...but where does it come from before flying into Santander???

Do you understand what I mean?

Thanks

Edited: 7:13 am, January 24, 2013
Leicester, United...
reviews: 1
1. Re: how to know where a flight comes from (in Stansted)

The easiest way is to remember that Ryanair usually schedules a 25-minute turnaround. So check the arrivals board for a flight scheduled to arrive 25 minutes before your departure. If there's one from Santander, that will probably be the one.

If not, it could be one of any flights scheduled to arrive 25 minutes before your departure.

Edited: 7:22 am, January 24, 2013
Cala d'Or, Spain
reviews: 103
2. Re: how to know where a flight comes from (in Stansted)

Hmmmmmm. I think only Ryanair know the answer to this question.

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 74
3. Re: how to know where a flight comes from (in Stansted)

The actual aircraft could come from anywhere before heading back to Santander.

No way to know this. You can track the flight to Santander on flightradar which is what I do when expecting people. Once in flight it will be at least 2.5 hours before you see your passengers out of Santander airport. Or are you the one taikng the flight?

Santander, Spain
reviews: 82
4. Re: how to know where a flight comes from (in Stansted)

I'm the one taking the flight, but thanks for the information to all of you.

5. Re: how to know where a flight comes from (in Stansted)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, January 26, 2014