We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel shuttles San Diego Airport

Costa Rica
reviews: 26
Hotel shuttles San Diego Airport

I'm flying into San Diego SAN arriving around 11 pm on a Delta flight from Atlanta.

I am hoping that someone can give me a clue as to how to get to where the hotel shuttles pick up. I'm not really that stupid, but at that time of night, my poor brain is not working as well as it should. Any "advance" information would be appreciated.

I guess I could just follow the signs to "Ground Transportation" but that somehow seems too simple. Lol

San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
reviews: 61
1. Re: Hotel shuttles San Diego Airport

Hi,

You will be arriving at terminal 2.

You walk outside and cross the street to the "transportation plaza" area.

It should be easy as there is a crosswalk from where you'll pick up your luggage and so you just cross there.

Are you staying at a hotel that has its own shuttle??

Not all of them have that and some may require that you call it.

IF you let me know where you'll be staying I might be able to help further.

Costa Rica
2. Re: Hotel shuttles San Diego Airport

I'll be at the Holiday Inn Express Downtown.

San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
reviews: 61
3. Re: Hotel shuttles San Diego Airport

As I thought you have to call the hotel after you get your luggage to tell them to send the shuttle. The good news is that it DOES run 24hrs. so it won't be too late to call .

Costa Rica
4. Re: Hotel shuttles San Diego Airport

OK - that's good to know. Thanks so much, Riff M!

5. Re: Hotel shuttles San Diego Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, January 24, 2014