We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Emirates Air

Las Vegas, Nevada
reviews: 6
Emirates Air

Has anyone traveled on E,orates air is it worth the price in business or first class

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 127
1. Re: Emirates Air

It depends if you can afford it but if it's a long flight then it's definitely worth it, we have flown Business Class with Emirates to Dubai and the service was wonderful, a completely different experience than flying economy.

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 7
2. Re: Emirates Air

I haven't flown with Emirates, but a close friend has. She and her husband flew Sydney - LHR return in business and thought it was wonderful. I've flown in first and business with Etihad and that was bloody fantastic :-)

UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
reviews: 40
3. Re: Emirates Air

Fly Emirates regularly in both economy and business and I would say their business is worth it yes, especially on the A380 with its dedicated cabin for F and J upstairs and the bar at the rear.

Victoria, Australia
reviews: 107
4. Re: Emirates Air

Emirates business class is great. I like it on both the A380 and B777. I do like the bar on the A380 though. We fly long haul once a year and I don't ever really want to fly Econ again after having flown business.

Recently we got upgraded to 1st and that was brilliant!

Las Vegas, Nevada
reviews: 6
5. Re: Emirates Air

Thanks for your advice. How does Emirates compare to other airlines Business and First Class do you have any idea?

Fredericia, Denmark
Destination Expert
for Bentota, Beruwala, Sri Lanka
6. Re: Emirates Air

Emirates business and first class is better than most.

What are your other options?

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
reviews: 12
7. Re: Emirates Air

I felt that the service was more professional in Qantas Business, but the seating was not as good.

We have also had good experiences with Singapore Airlines, Lufthansa, Air Canada, and Swiss in Business.

Sydney, Australia
8. Re: Emirates Air

As I said earlier, I haven't flown with Emirates, but I have flown both business and first with Etihad. The first flights (September '12) were first from Sydney to Abu Dhabi and business from Abu Dhabi to Manchester (Etihad don't have a first class cabin on flights to Manchester). Well, first class far, far exceeded our hopes and expectations in every respect - comfort, roominess of our suites, the fully flat 6'8" bed, Egyptian cotton sheets, the 23" screen, the food (and choices) were like dining in a fine restaurant, Bollinger champers, I had a 1998 Bordeaux with my rack of lamb (cooked to my choice), my sister had seared swordfish with prawns and lobster, to name just a few :-) The service was beyond excellent and the attendants were genuinely pleasant and very helpful.

The service etc (as above) was just as good in business BUT after first class the seats felt cramped and we've now decided it'll only be first class in future :-) We've only flown economy before but now we've been thoroughly spoiled and we enjoyed it.

Hong Kong, China
reviews: 130
9. Re: Emirates Air

Of course, if you can justify the expense, go for business!

What's with the rush in "is it worth it?" posts lately? Of course it is! You don't hear anyone up the pointy end saying "I wish I'd flown coach", haha!

Luton, United...
reviews: 18
10. Re: Emirates Air

Have flown both Etihad and Emirates business class recently. I prefer Etihad seating layout, but Emirates service and food was easily the winner!

Edited: 1:16 pm, January 20, 2013