We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cape Air/Cape Fear in San Juan Puerto Rico

Austin, Texas
reviews: 30
Cape Air/Cape Fear in San Juan Puerto Rico

Has anyone else had problems with the customer service at this Cape Fear location. They lost my bags in San Juan and when my husband and I called to check on having them sent on to St Croix a woman named MAXINE kept hanging up on us. Thank god for

Vincent in the St. Croix office we would have never recieved our clean clothes. Just putting this out there for all to know.

Seattle, Washington
reviews: 84
1. Re: Cape Air/Cape Fear in San Juan Puerto Rico

Confusing. If not for Vincent, would you have received dirty clothes?

Saint Louis...
reviews: 1
2. Re: Cape Air/Cape Fear in San Juan Puerto Rico

@Gracie, are you confused? I think it is pretty clear they lost the luggage with clean clothes. Are you trolling Gracie?

Houston, Texas
3. Re: Cape Air/Cape Fear in San Juan Puerto Rico

@gracie? are you confused?????? this is pretty clear to me too. Stop Trolling

Austin, Texas
4. Re: Cape Air/Cape Fear in San Juan Puerto Rico

Thanks Ben and Shawntecka.

I thought it was pretty clear myself.

or I could be sarcastic and say no, Vincent picked up my lost bag and cleaned the clothes....not

New Bedford...
5. Re: Cape Air/Cape Fear in San Juan Puerto Rico

From Cape Air:

I am very sorry to hear that your baggage did not arrive with you in St. Croix when you travled on Cape Air. I am also terribly sorry to hear about your experience when trying to communicate with our St. Croix station. I am very happy to hear that Vincent was able to assist you and you received your baggage. I have shared your feedback about your experience with our management team. If you incurred any expenses do to the delay of your baggage please feel free to contact us at cbs@capeair.com.

Austin, Texas
6. Re: Cape Air/Cape Fear in San Juan Puerto Rico

9K,

Thanks for your response. I took a back pack with emergency clothes due to the reputation of the Puerto Rico Cape Air. I was getting worried that we would be shopping right before they found my bag. I think the issue isn't so much the lost luggage as it is the employee named MAXINE that kept hanging up on my husband and I, instead of providing some sort of customer service. I met Lt. Gov. Gregory Francis at my hotel and when he heard my bags were lost in Puerto Rico, he immediatly replied "Cape Air, right!". It does appear the SJU office has some issues to sort out.

7. Re: Cape Air/Cape Fear in San Juan Puerto Rico

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 24, 2014