We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

help on virgin economy seats

chester
reviews: 8
help on virgin economy seats

hi

virgin have allocated me one of the rows at the back of the virgin 747 that has 2 seats instead of 3 has anybody sat in these seats and what were they like

thanks

London, UK
reviews: 114
1. Re: help on virgin economy seats

I flew to the Caribbean in those once and as far as I remember they were fine - the same as the other seats with no less recline and nice for a couple as there was no middle seat. You might be annoyed by traffic to/from the toilets and people hanging around by your seat while queueing for them. And be aware that you'll be one of the last off the plane and so may find yourself at the back of a long line at immigration.

Berkshire, England
reviews: 61
2. Re: help on virgin economy seats

They are some of the best seats on the plane IMHO and we always try and get them, You have quite a bit of extra space on the window side and of course, you only have one person next to you. These seats are usually some of the first to go so you have done well. As UKLizzie says, the only drawbacks are that you may get people annoying you when they queue for the toilet and you are last off the plane.

3. Re: help on virgin economy seats

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 19, 2014