We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Signature.ca?

Yellowknife, Canada
Signature.ca?

After having read this forum for quite a while, I know the horrors and dangers of using 3rd party companies to book. I am wondering though, if anyone has experiences with booking through Signuature.ca? I'm not quite clear if this is a separate airline (like Westjet vacations) or if this is a 3rd party?

Thanks for sharing any experiences, good and bad! Also, if you could recommend whether or not to buy the cancellation insurance (not medical, as we already have that) and if paying for the $50 pp upgrade to Premium Service is worth the money?

5 replies to this topic
Yellowknife, Canada
1. Re: Signature.ca?

Sorry, to give more info, we are looking for a vacation package to Veradero for 2 adults and 2 kids for a week in March....are we best off to go through Westjet vacations?

B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta de Mita
reviews: 63
2. Re: Signature.ca?

Signature is a booking agent... they have pkgs. to certain resorts.. They have some resorts that you can not get with Other booking agents. Like Westjet VAcations.. Example... if you want to go to a RIU resort and a pkg.with air.. you have to book through Signature... you can go through Flightcenter.,Sell offvacations.Best bets etc. etc.. but your pkg.. will be through Signature..so very safe to just book with them.. or your travel agent.. They do use WestJet and other airlines in their pkgs.

If you fly with west Jet.. you can use their WestjetVacations, just not all resorts are listed with them.,but you might like one they do have.

Hope this helps.

Yellowknife, Canada
3. Re: Signature.ca?

Thank you, yes that helps! I am seeing more room choices on the Signature website than on the westjet vacations website, maybe I'll call westjet and see if they can get the same room. Do you know if westjet will price match a signature price? For some reason, I just feel safer booking directly through the airline's vacation company....maybe I've read one too many horror stories here! lol!

Toronto, Ontario...
4. Re: Signature.ca?

Hello, I am looking to book a vacation for two possibly to Veradero for 2 adults as well and I came across Signature Vacations. Have you booked with them? I am a little skeptical, but they have great offers that I couldn't find with West Jet.

Edmonton
reviews: 14
5. Re: Signature.ca?

They are totally safe to book through. They are just another Canadian tour operator like WestJet Vacations or Transat Holidays or Sunquest Vacations. They all have different contracts with different hotels. Signature Vacations has actually been around a lot longer than WestJet Vacations.

Reply to: Signature.ca?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted