We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Problem purchasing tickets from Vueling?

Madison, WI
reviews: 19
Problem purchasing tickets from Vueling?

I'm trying to purchase airline tickets from Vueling. When I enter my credit card info, it appears that It processes it but then brings me back to the screen to enter the information all over again. I haven't been able to successfully purchase these tickets.

Anyone else have this problem? I'm using a US mastercard.

Magog, Canada
reviews: 551
1. Re: Problem purchasing tickets from Vueling?

I had no issue. Try using a different browser.

Round Rock, Texas...
2. Re: Problem purchasing tickets from Vueling?

I am having the same problem also with a US Mastercard.

I'd love to know how to solve this problem.

reviews: 1
3. Re: Problem purchasing tickets from Vueling?

I had the same problem on 6 Feb. But a subsequent booking about a week later went thru on mcard. I had to use paypal for the first one so I could lock it in. My mastercard provider couldn't explain the problem.

Carmarthen, United...
reviews: 4
4. Re: Problem purchasing tickets from Vueling?

I have also had problems yesterday -very frustrating. It's the first time I have tried booking with them. I am going to try again today. At least I know it's not just happening to me now! This is with a UK credit card.

Edited: 3:30 am, February 18, 2013
Northamptonshire...
reviews: 199
5. Re: Problem purchasing tickets from Vueling?

also had a problem, but after giving up and then reading reviews on the other services, decided to go with different airline completely!

(by the way are they going on strike this week under the 'parentage' of Iberian?

6. Re: Problem purchasing tickets from Vueling?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 20, 2014