We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easyjet

london
reviews: 3
Easyjet

Are the seats now allocated on Easyjet ? which are the best to go for for comfort.

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 73
1. Re: Easyjet

The seats are all the same as they were before. Extra legroom seats are by the emergency exits and front door. You can pay extra for these.

Essex
reviews: 48
2. Re: Easyjet

Bookable at extra cost seats are as has already been noted around the exits for extra legroom and in the front (I think 9) rows . Legroom is as before, just there tends to be less engine noise up front.

3. Re: Easyjet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 8:05 pm, August 16, 2013
Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
reviews: 5
4. Re: Easyjet

You've already posted this two weeks ago, and nice Mr. Marcoos even dedicated a song to you.

tripadvisor.com/…51789238

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for London
reviews: 14
5. Re: Easyjet

'I am interested in how you are going to handle the situation with this man, and I will wait your response.'

You will wait for quite a long time. Security staff at MXP or LIN will have been airport employees, not easyJet staff.

wirral
reviews: 71
6. Re: Easyjet

Yawn. easyJet won't miss your custom.They have passengers to deal with not victims.

Worthing, United...
reviews: 11
7. Re: Easyjet

Hi

Another interesting post I have missed. What man? Where?

Jackie

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for London
reviews: 14
8. Re: Easyjet

Post four in USBT's link, Jackie. Interesting reading.

Worthing, United...
reviews: 11
9. Re: Easyjet

Hi

I see, I had attempted to read the other post but got a bit confused when he started talking about 'Hound dogs', read it right through though this time and it was yet another complaint aimed at the wrong organisation, though where the dog came into it I don't know, or maybe the dog broke the china?

He obviously hadn't read the previous replies so can see why it was removed from here.

Jackie

Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
reviews: 5
10. Re: Easyjet

>> though where the dog came into it I don't know, or maybe the dog broke the china?<<

Jackie,

Whoosh! ... :-))))

In this case, "hound dog" was not a canine that looks like Joeintheuk. If you google "hound dog" and read up on the song, it's a slang expression for "a man who sought a woman to take care of him".

Made famous by a certain Elvis (the less talented of the two) and enhanced by MrMarcoos. :-)

It's a term hardly ever used today, which makes it all the funnier for a TA rant. :-)