We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

delta flat bed seats

Midway, Kentucky
reviews: 1
delta flat bed seats

Has anyone flown to LHR from ATL using Delta's flat bed seats where the footrest goes under the armrest in front of you? My question is about bulk head seats. Are they the flat bed seats also? My assumption is then your feet would be open and not under something. My husband and his brother are 6'4 and 6'8. This would be great if it were so.

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
reviews: 182
1. Re: delta flat bed seats

I think the answer is no, they are not "open", but I saw this post on flyertalk, which might be helpful.

flyertalk.com/forum/…1366474-767-400-a.html

kentucky
reviews: 37
2. Re: delta flat bed seats

I recall that with half the seats the foot area opens toward the aisle. So, there is more of an open feeling, but no longer length. I do not prefer the reverse. If they sit side by side in the center section, the "shorter" one should take the less desirable (or rock, paper, scissors!)

3. Re: delta flat bed seats

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, January 11, 2014