We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Qatar Airlines hand luggage

Liverpool, United...
reviews: 9
Qatar Airlines hand luggage

Help! just bought new cabin holdall 56 x 36 x 20.5, but have now read that Qatar hand luggage states 50 x37 x25. Will I be able to use it?

Fredericia, Denmark
Destination Expert
for Bentota, Beruwala, Sri Lanka
reviews: 7
1. Re: Qatar Airlines hand luggage

6 cm on one dimension is quite a lot.

You may be lucky - or you may not.

London, United...
reviews: 22
2. Re: Qatar Airlines hand luggage

You can try, but a fair chance you may have to check it into the hold and pay accordingly. No one can predict what will happen on the day. As hans says, you might get away with it, you might not.

Personally I would take a bag that complied if I wanted to be absolutely sure of taking it into the cabin. If you are not too bothered, risk it, but be prepared that you may have to check it and pay accordingly.

3. Re: Qatar Airlines hand luggage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, January 07, 2014